[Linux-cluster] Re: [Libvir] Storage manager initial requirements and thoughts

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 16:39 -0500, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> * Investigate Conga's cluster and non-cluster remotely-accessible LVM
> management, which sounds like it would fit the bill?

Scott did a lot of work to add storage mgmt capabilities to puppet based
on conga. Those features haven't been embraced by the puppet community.

Feedback I have seen has been (a) conga is not in Fedora, let alone any
other Linux distros (e.g., debian) (b) conga is perceived as too RH
specific.

David