[Linux-cluster] Re: Lazy umount - NFS HA

Lon Hohberger wrote:
On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 09:44 -0800, Jonathan Biggar wrote:
We got around this by writing a custom script that uses fuser to identify and kill all processes that had open files on the filesystem.

The fs script does this if you enable force unmount.

Thanks for the tip, but we don't use the fs service directly because our application dynamically mounts & unmounts filesystems, so we need finer control over the mounting & unmounting.

--
Jonathan Biggar
jon levanta com