Re: [Linux-cluster] Removing a node from a running cluster

Patrick Caulfield wrote:

Patrick - isn't it also necessary to set a cman attribute for
two-node='1' in the conf file? In order for cman to see this attribute,
the entire cluster would need to be restarted.

No, not if they're using a quorum disk.

That flag is only needed for a two-node cluster where the quorum is set to one and the surviving node is determined by a fencing race.

Oh my - what are the implications of having that attr set when using a quorum disk? Nothing, I hope...

-J