R: R: [Linux-cluster] High system CPU usage in one of a two nodecluster

Leo J Pleiman leo.pleiman at raba.com
Mon Jan 8 14:07:01 UTC 2007

I have a 2 node cluster where the nodes seemed to pause for several
second every
couple minutes, paused in that an interactive session would freeze. I
found that
2 of the 8 cpus on each node were 25-50% wait or system all the time. After
applying this patch the problem appears to be gone. Thanks! I'm awaiting your
1.9.54 build.

--
Leo J Pleiman, RHCE
Principal Consultant