Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't leave cluster

isplist logicore net wrote:
# cman_tool services
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
User:            "usrm::manager"                    13   6 run       -
[2 3 4 6 5 7 8]

What's usrm::manager? I can't seem to find anything on the redhat site and online searches lead to endless 'stuff'. I'm guessing what ever this is, it's the problem?

Mike
Hi Mike,

That's for rgmanager I think.  Perhaps your script should also do:
service rgmanager stop

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite