[Linux-cluster] Can't leave cluster

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Tue Jan 9 21:12:25 UTC 2007

Thanks Bob,

Can't recall if I replied to this but have one other question.

>What's usrm::manager? I can't seem to find anything on the redhat site and
>online searches lead to endless 'stuff'. I'm guessing what ever this is,
>it's the problem?

> That's for rgmanager I think.  Perhaps your script should also do:
> service rgmanager stop

That was indeed what it was. Here is my final shutdown script;

service httpd stop
umount /var/www
vgchange -aln
service clvmd stop
fence_tool leave
service fenced stop
service rgmanager stop
cman_tool leave
killall ccsd

Two questions;

1: I probably don't need the last line in there correct?

2: Can I create a new service so that I can run this script to shut things
down cleanly when I want to reboot the node? If so, what is the process?

Mike