[Linux-cluster] ccsd problems

I have a two node cluster that has been humming along without issues for over a year. Reboots crashes no problems. Restart and all is well. I had a SCSI error yesterday now node 2 will not even start ccsd. All seems ok with packages, nics, kernel, modules. The system has been rebooted in the past.

No info other than "Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure" printed in logs. An strace seems to show its using IPv6 to connect to the other node. I have tried passing the -I and -4 option with no luck.

--
Andre