Re: [Linux-cluster] ccsd problems

RHEL4

--
Thanks
Andre

On Jan 10, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 13:12 -0500, Andre Henry wrote:
I have a two node cluster that has been humming along without issues
for over a year. Reboots crashes no problems. Restart and all is well.
I had a SCSI error yesterday now node 2 will not even start ccsd. All
seems ok with packages, nics, kernel, modules. The system has been
rebooted in the past.

No info other than "Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure"
printed in logs. An strace seems to show its using IPv6 to connect to
the other node. I have tried passing the -I and -4 option with no luck.

Is it RHEL3 or RHEL4 ?

-- Lon