Re: [Linux-cluster] RH Cluster doesn't pass basic acceptance tests - bug in fenced?

On Jan 10, 2007, at 1:47 PM, Miroslav Zubcic wrote:
How can I prevent this? This looks like a bug. I don't want fenced to
fence other node south if it already "knows" that it is the one without link.
It is very possible to write a wrapper script for your fencing agent that simply checks the link and refuses to fence when the link is down.  However, this wouldn't really be good in any non-network related fencing situation.

The recommendation to use a qdiskd would be a good one and you could even use a link detection script as an arbitrary heuristic in this case.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
Systems Architect