Re: [Linux-cluster] RH Cluster doesn't pass basic acceptance tests -bug in fenced?

Samuel,

On Jan 11, 2007, at 12:34 AM, Krikler, Samuel wrote:

Could someone please point me to the documentation / description of how to properly set up the qdisk for a 2 nodes-cluster?

Now that is an interesting question.  I'm not so sure how the two-node setup handles a quorum node.

That said, I think the solution is actually to set up the qdisk to have a vote *AND* not configure the system as a two-node cluster.  Basically, take off the two-node flag for CMAN, set CMAN's expected_votes to 2, give each node 1 vote and the qdisk 1 vote.

That way, two running nodes give you quorum, either node + qdisk gives you quorum, and either node - qdisk is inquorate.

Can any of the cluster gods comment on this?  I usually have 3 or more nodes.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
Systems Architect