Re: [Linux-cluster] Not able to build cluster tools 1.03.00

First did u take latest source code from the Red Hat repository..?
U need to specify what kind of error u r getting while compilation.
I strongly feel if u peep into the code u even can make out. There
might be minor problems.

With Regards
Rajesh.