[Linux-cluster] Can't leave cluster

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Sat Jan 13 23:16:25 UTC 2007

Ok, I've been trying it the way you've suggested. I auto start the services on
the node, then run a script to join the node and start a service in this case;

cman_tool -t 120 join -w
fence_tool -t 120 join -w
vgchange -aly
mount -t gfs /dev/VolGroup04/web /var/www/
cp -f /var/www/system/httpd.conf /etc/httpd/conf/.
cp -f /var/www/system/php.ini /etc/.
/etc/init.d/httpd start

This works just fine. Now, when I try to remove the node from the cluster, I
still get;

cman_tool: Can't leave cluster while there are 3 active subsystems

cman_tool services shows that rgmanager is still running. I stop that, same
problem, node is still in the cluster. What next?

My stop script is;

/etc/init.d/httpd stop
umount /var/www
vgchange -aln