[Linux-cluster] Can't leave cluster

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Mon Jan 15 06:15:41 UTC 2007

> In theory, the script to join the node should not be necessary because the
> cman init script should do the cman_tool join, the fenced init script should
> do the fence_tool join, the clvmd script should do the vgchange -aly,
> and the httpd init script should take care of httpd.

Got it and I've changed everything as it should be now. Those were left over
from the ongoing learning about GFS Clustering.

> I believe these things shouldn't require any extra scripts to start or stop,
> and if they are required, maybe we (or I) need to change the init scripts.
> If average users are having problems with the scripts, let's get them fixed.

Seems to be working fine now. The only error I got was when I first restarted
each node after changing the run levels, I found;

Jan 14 23:59:04 compdev fenced[10735]: fencing node "cweb92.domain.com"
Jan 14 23:59:04 compdev fenced[10735]: agent "fence_brocade" reports: parse
error: unknown option "nodeid=92"
Jan 14 23:59:04 compdev fenced[10735]: fence "cweb92.domain.com" failed

Just wondering... should that node ID be the same as the node name?

Mike