Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_ilo on hp integrity rx4640

Jan Kudjak wrote:

Hi,

has anybody experience with fencing through
iLO or MP interface on hp itanium servers ?
I suspect that standard fence_ilo for proliant
servers won't work in this case. I want to avoid fibre fencing.
Can you help me ?

Thanks

Jan

Have you tried it yet? Try calling the agent directly with /sbin/fence_ilo with the proper params (available within the man page for fence_ilo). Let us know what happens.

-J