[Linux-cluster] CLuster Suite

Michael Schulz problems at gmx.net
Wed Jan 17 15:39:43 UTC 2007

Hi together,

I try to setup the Cluster suite 4.4: In the moment there are the following questions open:

   - is it possible to configure a separate connection (serial) for the
     heartbeat?

   - cluster without a fence device is possible but not recomended or
     supported?

   - when i start the cluster config tool I get every time the following
     message "Because this node is no currently part of a Cluster ..." but
     I have already configured the cluster on the first (this) node.

Paps. somebody can help me.

Regards
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail