[Linux-cluster] RH Cluster/GFS: How many CPU's?

Anyone know how many CPU's on one server that RHEL40 can handle? I'm also
guessing that RH Cluster/GFS, being components could care less about that in
order to run, correct?

I ask because I've run the tools on up to quad servers but am looking at some
IBM 8 way servers so thought I'd ask first.

Mike