[Linux-cluster] Can't get past Segmentation Faults

I had a UPS outage overnight which took out one side of the power supplies on
some of my storage. After restoring things, I now have a rather confusing
problem.

For some reason, all volumes were lost and now I cannot get anything back.
Since I had backups, I decided to clean everything up and start over. I have
yet to figure out how NOT to get a segmentation fault and am at a loss on
where to look next.

Fdisk shows the LVM partitions.
Pvscan gives segmentation fault.
Vgscan gives segmentation fault.
Lvscan shows no volumes.

I've tried countless combinations of vgchange -ay and -an as well as turning
on/off clvmd services, cleaning things up, I'm at a loss with this.

Can someone offer a logical method of finding what is wrong?

Mike