Re: [Linux-cluster] RH Cluster/GFS: How many CPU's?

isplist logicore net wrote:
http://www.redhat.com/rhel/details/limits/

Thanks, I'll take a look at this.
GFS / Cluster Suite kernel modules are available for all of these,
including kernel-largesmp).

This is pretty much what I was wondering about. If I run SMP kernels, does that mean I'm going to have to learn new tools or just install another variation of GFS for said kernels? Sounds like the later.

to confirm - yes, the latter. Once you have the relevant CS / GFS kernel modules installed, the userland config / admin is identical.

Riaan
begin:vcard
fn:Riaan van Niekerk
n:van Niekerk;Riaan
org:Obsidian Systems;Obsidian Red Hat Consulting
email;internet:riaan obsidian co za
title:Systems Architect
tel;work:+27 11 792 6500
tel;fax:+27 11 792 6522