[Linux-cluster] GFS and SCSI commands DLOCK/DMEP

Hi,

The vendor of a cabinet that we have - via two separate SCSI channels -
connected to two cluster nodes running RH CS and GFS (RHEL4 U4) responds
to a problem we have as follows:

   The GFS filesystem require RAID system to support special
   SCSI commands (DLOCK/DMEP).

Am I right that this is not true and that only older versions
of GFS relied on these SCSI commands?

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>