Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't get past Segmentation Faults

A debugger?
I guess if I knew how to do that, I'd know how to find the problem :).

I tried to explain it as best I can but need help to try a few things to get a
sense of where the problem might be. I don't know how to describe it any
better than I don't know where to start since nothing that I know of has
worked so far. I'm at a loss :(.

Thanks though.

Mike