Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't get past Segmentation Faults

> You can probably use with gdb or strace. If I had to venture a guess at
> your problem I would say check the versions of your kernel modules and make
> sure they match up with your kernel.

That's a good place to look for sure but it all started when my storage went
down, nothing was changed on the servers. The storage seems fine now, it was
just one side of the power supplies that went down but it cause loss of
connection to the cluster.

Since then, can't reach anything, always segmentation errors. The hardware can
be seen, I can create LVM partitions, just can't do anything else.

Mike