Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't get past Segmentation Faults

are you using fibre channel fencing in your cluster?

 brassow

On Jan 23, 2007, at 11:23 AM, isplist logicore net wrote:

Is it possible that all of my storage was trashed in some way, that the
devices themselves need to be reformatted?

I'm using external RAID storage devices and I've noticed that there seems to be a bad magic number error when I try to run the usual tools such as fsck or
e2fsck.

# ./fsck /dev/sdg1
fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
e2fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
Couldn't find ext2 superblock, trying backup blocks...
fsck.ext2: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sdg1

# ./e2fsck -b 8193 /dev/sdg1
e2fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
./e2fsck: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sdg1

Is this why nothing is working and I'm getting seg errors on everything?

Mike