[Linux-cluster] Can't get past Segmentation Faults

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Jan 24 18:05:25 UTC 2007

Wait now... vgchange -aln on all of the other nodes perhaps?

Mike

Yet another thing I don't understand here...

Failed to save logical volume :

  /dev/sdb: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
  /dev/sdc: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
  /dev/sdd: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
  clvmd not running on node cweb93
  clvmd not running on node cweb94
  clvmd not running on node sq59
  clvmd not running on node qm250
  Failed to activate new LV.

First of all, there are a total of 8 nodes on this cluster. So, why are these
the only one's complaining?

Second, why are they complaining at all? I am trying to re-create the volumes
on another server. I can't get that server up without the other nodes up. Now
I can't get the volumes created without the other nodes up.

Talk about confusing.

Mike