Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS bug fixed in GFS stable tree?

Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:
No problem, thanks for this. We are very happy that this maybe is the
fix we need in our environment.
I saw some remarks later about cleaning up the stable branche. Is the
stable branche stable enough to use it now.. or do we have to wait for
the cleanup?
Hi Jaap,

STABLE is, well, stable as far as I know.  I did a massive diff on STABLE's
GFS code yesterday to compare it to RHEL4, just to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything else, and I only found a couple of small things that shouldn't impact most
people.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite