Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS bug fixed in GFS stable tree?

Robert Peterson wrote:
Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:
No problem, thanks for this. We are very happy that this maybe is the
fix we need in our environment.
I saw some remarks later about cleaning up the stable branche. Is the
stable branche stable enough to use it now.. or do we have to wait for
the cleanup?
Hi Jaap,

STABLE is, well, stable as far as I know.  I did a massive diff on STABLE's
GFS code yesterday to compare it to RHEL4, just to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything else, and I only found a couple of small things that shouldn't impact most
people.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite

Bob,

I just build the new STABLE source agains our 2.6.17.11 kernel and did not encounter any problems, except for rgmanager. Some files are missing
that it tries to install:

install: cannot stat `utils/config-utils.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/ra-skelet.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/messages.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/httpd-parse-config.pl': No such file or directory install: cannot stat `utils/tomcat-parse-config.pl': No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [install] Error 1

Regards