Re: [Linux-cluster] rgmanager fail to start a 'clone' service, is this a bug or expected behavior?

Roger PeXa Escobio wrote:
Hi

I am just testing an active-active apache services
with Redhat Cluster suit but rgmanager fail to start
the httpd services in the second server althougt it
claim it succefully started it ...
Hi Roger,

You may have already done this, but just in case...
I recommend that you check to make sure you're not a victim of the
httpd service-script problems described in the cluster faq here:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#rgm_wontrestart

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite