[Linux-cluster] (?) Problem with relocating extents within a VG

Environment:
Two HP DL360 servers, each connected to the SAN via two FC adapters, SAN is an HP EVA3000 (I think).

CentOS 4.4
ccs-1.0.7-0.x86_64
cman-1.0.11-0.x86_64
GFS-6.1.6-1.x86_64
GFS-kernel-smp-2.6.9-60.3.x86_64
GFS-kernheaders-2.6.9-60.3.x86_64
kernel-smp-2.6.9-42.0.3.EL.x86_64
lvm2-cluster-2.02.06-7.0.RHEL4.x86_64
lvm2-2.02.06-6.0.RHEL4.x86_64
rgmanager-1.9.54-1.x86_64

I have a volume group made up of two LUNs from our SAN. I was attempting to move the extents of one logical volume in the VG from one PV to another when I received the following error:

[root cobalt ~]# pvmove --name old_coeusdev_data /dev/dm-10 /dev/dm-11
  Error locking on node cobalt.utmem.edu: Resource temporarily unavailable
  Failed to activate old_coeusdev_data

For now, an LV stays where it is located (i.e. on a specific PV) once it is created. I really need to move all of the LVs off of that PV so I can release it from the VG (alphabet soup!). That PV is part of a storage pool we need to upgrade to larger drives.

Anyway, any thoughts on this, or other information needed?
--
Jay Leafey - University of Tennessee
E-Mail:  jleafey utmem edu  Phone:  901-448-5848  FAX:  901-448-8199