-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of
isplist logicore net
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Januar 2007 17:50
To: linux-cluster
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Diskless Shared-Root GFS/Cluster

I saw a few posts from some working on this. Has anyone gotten this to
work properly? My nodes simply do not need their hard drives, it's a
waste of power and hardware since I have plenty of central storage. I
would like to remove drives from nodes and boot the cluster diskless.

I've seen the open shared-root project and such but those seem to be
about building the entire cluster. Since I have the cluster going, I'm
looking for information on how I can convert my nodes to diskless.

Mike