Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Will there be some kind of update soon?

A-ha! I just came across CentOS. It looks like it comes with the GFS
stuff like redhat ES, I am downloading it and will try to run it on
that instead of trying to figure out this cvs source stuff. Cross your
fingers for me!

I am using the STABLE CVS tree cvs and the kernel modules only works with 2.6.17.X kernel versions. With 2.6.18.X versions i get core dump, posted no reply. 2.6.19 does not build. devfs is removed from that kernel. devfs is used by some GFS sources.

rgmanager builds but a make install gives errors, posted the errors to this list.

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *