Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Will there be some kind of update soon?

On 1/30/07, Bas van der Vlies <basv sara nl> wrote:

> A-ha! I just came across CentOS. It looks like it comes with the GFS
> stuff like redhat ES, I am downloading it and will try to run it on
> that instead of trying to figure out this cvs source stuff. Cross your
> fingers for me!

I am using the STABLE CVS tree cvs and the kernel modules only works
with 2.6.17.X kernel versions.  With 2.6.18.X versions i get core dump,
posted no reply. 2.6.19 does not build. devfs is removed from that
kernel. devfs is used by some GFS sources.

rgmanager builds but a make install gives errors, posted the errors to
this list.

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *