[Linux-cluster] sendmail cluster problem.

habib habib at isl-bd.com
Sat Jul 28 11:13:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

we are facing a problem with redhat cluster in Sendmail service.we have
two node cluster . where we using cluster suite.when we change the
cluster service to one node to another nod. them the problem is occure
in mail storage .we are useing IMAP. with web mail.we already check the
mail storage, every mail is on the common storage. after change the mail
cluster service one node to other node it will problem.

we check the user UID .where user UID is same in both server. it is
working fine. which is different from on to another it make problem
.
Server DELL PE 2950 server
Storage : Dell EMC AX150.

pls give me the solutions for this problem.

thanks

habib