From: "manjunath c shanubog" <manjusc13 rediffmail com>
To: <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Mysql installation on Cluster
Date: 4 Jul 2007 11:35:31 -0000

Hi,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I need complete installation guide for installing cluster using redhat EL 5, and Mysql installtion guide on the&nbsp;cluster.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;which fencing device is better whether APC 9120&nbsp;or NPS 230 from Western telematic.Thanking YouManjunath&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;