RE: [Linux-cluster] doubts in Piranha

hi, firstly, the piranha is not supporting lvs/dr or lvs/tun right now. may in future..

the following paragraph is from

"Currently, the LVS cluster supports one routing method,
Network Address Translation (NAT). (In the future, tunneling
and direct routing will be added.)"

secondly, your configuration is wrong.

LVS eth0 ->
     eth0:0 ->
LVS eth1 ->
     eth1:0 ->

RS eth0 ->

you should write " and eth0:0" to "NAT Router IP and Device" on piranha. is not eth1:1. the default gw should be set "" for RS. Then, "Virtual Service" IP should be set " and eth1:0".

REQUEST = client -> ( ipvs forward on lvs ( -> ( RS RESPOND = client <- ( NAT on lvs-gateway ( <- ( RS

if you change configuration, you must restart pulse service.

have a nice day.

Mehmet CELIK