Réf. : Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with fenced on cluster with 2 BladeCenter machines: 1st machine is remove physically. The remaining one does not became Active (waiting for fenced)

From Catalin LUPESCU

Explications for the 1 value of this parameter (clean_start="1")

I have continued the initial test (with the clean_start="0"): the node 2 still not working. I have reboot the node2 (with node 1 still unplug).
After the boot, the node 2 still not became Active.
(fenced is started in loop after the boot)

With the value "1", the fenced is not started at boot because the node 2 is the first (and the only) machine in the cluster. The machine became Active. The fenced is used only after the complete boot of the node 1.
I have done the test with the value "1" and is OK for this part. But the original Pb is still there…

Cordialement,
Catalin LUPESCU
VoIP & Signalling Support

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM