Re: [Linux-cluster] fence problem on rhel5

I do not have cluster storage, e.g. SAN, GFS, NFS. Using 2 DRBD patitions for postgres so I will evaluate this option carefully. If it can take care of its own split brain recovery and avoid FS corruption, I may chance the lack of fencing as a nonfunctional cluster is pretty bad.