Re: [Linux-cluster] crash during gfs_grow

Bob Peterson wrote:
What release of the software were you using when the panic occurred?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to find out if you have
the relatively new fast df feature.  The fast df feature keeps track
of df changes differently than the older/slower df, which is more
accurate.  If you have this feature, you may want to temporarily
disable it and do a df to see if it shows better numbers.  It's fairly
new so at this point I'm going to assume you don't have that feature.

The new faster "df" works the other way around. You have to explicitly turn it on (via "gfs_tool settune" command). The default is off (i.e. the old-slow df is the default).

-- Wendy