Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing via ilo over ssh

someone privately wrote:
> typically you can telnet to the ilo board's ip address.  it should give
> you a nice text based interface to control the power of the node.

I have written a stonith script for linux-ha to use ssh , I assume the
fence_ scripts are working in a similar way. If sth. like this does not
exists, then I think I could create one. Is it somewhere documented how
these are working?

kind regards
Sebastian