RE: [Linux-cluster] fencing via ilo over ssh

Do you have this script somewhere available as an example?

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Sebastian
Reitenbach
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007 12:57
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing via ilo over ssh

someone privately wrote:
> typically you can telnet to the ilo board's ip address.  it should
> give you a nice text based interface to control the power of the node.

I have written a stonith script for linux-ha to use ssh , I assume the
fence_ scripts are working in a similar way. If sth. like this does not
exists, then I think I could create one. Is it somewhere documented how
these are working?

kind regards
Sebastian