Re: [Linux-cluster] doubts in Piranha

On 7/11/07, Lon Hohberger <lhh redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 05:02:43PM +0200, Tomas Hoger wrote:
[...]
> Regarding documentation: It only mentions arptables as ARP problem
> fix.  For kernel 2.6+, there is also another way using sysctl, which
> does not require additional kernel patches / modules.

There is an IPtables one in the docs too, which works on both 2.4.x and
2.6.x IIRC.

Yes Lon, you're right.  IPtables method using REDIRECT is documented
too.  I've overlooked it at first quick look.

However, I was referring to the following method:

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.arp_problem.html#2_6_arp_announce

th.