[Linux-cluster] [UPDATE] IP monitor failing periodically

Aravind Parchuri aravind.parchuri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:23:11 UTC 2007

I'm not sure about the segfaults, but we are facing the same issues on
RHEL5 and FC6, i368 - random failovers due to ip-check failures. This
workaround seems to help, for now at least:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2006-March/msg00329.html

I'll check if it is indeed the ping segfaulting and report back when I
get some time.

Aravind.