[Linux-cluster] ccs_tool addnode with multiple fence devices

We have a couple of nodes with redundant power supplies and two APC 7900 power switches that we need to connect them to. I can do ccs_tool addfence to add both switches to the cluster.conf file, but is there any way to specify both switches for each node, from the command line? Thanks in advance.

Aravind.