[Linux-cluster] gfs2 and linux-ha

Hi,

I got the gfs2 running in a two node cluster, thanks for the help from the
list.

Do I can manage the gfs2 volumes with linux-ha? Do I can make the gfs2 aware
that heartbeat is used and fencing is done by linux-ha instead of the rh
cluster suite? From ocfs2 I know that I can tell the filesystem to use the
linux-ha heartbeat instead of its own, but I don't know how to do this for
gfs2, if it is possible at all.

kind regards
Sebastian