[Linux-cluster] Timed out waiting for a response from Resource Group Manager

Hi All

I've got a quorate 4 node cluster, with a quorum disk.

_If_ I have _No_ fail over domain, resources or services defined,
executing clustat is _fast_, and gives the following:

[root fnbgw02 ~]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                        ID   Status
  ------ ----                        ---- ------
  fnbgw01.fnb.co.za                     1 Online
  fnbgw02.fnb.co.za                     2 Online, Local
  fnbgw03.fnb.co.za                     3 Online
  fnbgw04.fnb.co.za                     4 Online
  /dev/sdb1                             0 Online, Quorum Disk

_If_ I define a failover group, a resource and a service, executing
clustat is _slow_ and it fails to show the defined service:

[root fnbgw02 ~]# clustat
Timed out waiting for a response from Resource Group Manager
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                        ID   Status
  ------ ----                        ---- ------
  fnbgw01.fnb.co.za                     1 Online, Local
  fnbgw02.fnb.co.za                     2 Online
  fnbgw03.fnb.co.za                     3 Online
  fnbgw04.fnb.co.za                     4 Online
  /dev/sdb1                             0 Online, Quorum Disk

This is on CentOS5, with all the latest updates from CentOS applied.

Please help.
--
Jacques Botha
South Africa

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer fnb co za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.