[Linux-cluster] cluster software interoperability

My last hope for salvaging RHCS as a viable solution is to add a 3rd node to our previous 2-node setup. Our 2 primary machines are on RHN and use the cluster packages from RedHat. Will I be able to use the source files or fedora packages on a 3rd node running Fedora 7, or are there compatibility issues between versions?

Cheers,
Chris