Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster software interoperability

David Teigland wrote:
On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 04:16:36PM -0500, Chris Harms wrote:
My last hope for salvaging RHCS as a viable solution is to add a 3rd node to our previous 2-node setup. Our 2 primary machines are on RHN and use the cluster packages from RedHat. Will I be able to use the source files or fedora packages on a 3rd node running Fedora 7, or are there compatibility issues between versions?

Your best bet may be to build a rhel5 kernel for the third node from the
src rpm, and then use the cluster source from the RHEL5 branch in cvs.

Dave