[Linux-cluster] problem with lvm cluster

II am having a problem with a volume group. I cannot activate it, change it remove or view it.

I have lvm 2.2.02.21 and have compile it with --with-clvmd=cman --with-cluster=shared

I then set the cluter bit on the volume group

I cannot do any command against this volume group now...

Any ideas??

RHEL4 Update 4