[Linux-cluster] MySQL Failover / Failback

Robert Gil Robert.Gil at americanhm.com
Thu Jul 26 21:24:39 UTC 2007

Well, if you prevent mysql from starting on boot, your load balancer
should recognize that and not fail back to that server. We took mysql
itself out of the cluster since we also do replication. It was not
necessary to have it in there for our application.

Rob Gil
Linux Systems Administrator
American Home Mortgage