[Linux-cluster] iscsi-target server need to be part of cluster?

Title: iscsi-target server need to be part of cluster?

Hi,

If we have 5 servers with 1 server acting as an iscsi-target for the remaining 4 servers, do we need to include the iscsi-target server as part of the cluster? The intention is to export the partition via iscsi from 1 server and use it as a GFS filesystem for the remaining 4 servers.

Thanks,
Bernard Chew