Re: [Linux-cluster] problem with lvm cluster

On Jul 26, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Dan Askew jmsmucker com wrote:

II am having a problem with a volume group. I cannot activate it, change it remove or view it.

I have lvm 2.2.02.21 and have compile it with --with-clvmd=cman --with-cluster=shared

I then set the cluter bit on the volume group

I cannot do any command against this volume group now...

Any ideas??

You didn't say if you had started cman (and if it is quorate) or if you had started clvmd.  Have you?

 brassow