[Linux-cluster] GFS i/o Request size

It seem that GFS likes to do all I/O in 512KB sizes. Is there a way to increase this? I like to do I/O sizes of 1024 or 2048KB.

thanks,
Mahmoud

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.